Our small team is constantly growing. Help us brew, sell, and serve great beer! Beer is labor.
East Brother Beer Company – Delivery Driver Job Description
East Brother Beer Company, a new production brewery in Richmond, California, is looking for its first delivery driver. This is initially a part-time position that we are looking to grow into a full time opportunity. We’re interested in talking to self-motivated, enthusiastic individuals who are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and willing to wear many hats. And of course, people who love beer!
Drivers will be responsible for:
- Preparing paperwork for orders
- Loading orders in proper order for delivery while observing proper safety procedures for product storage, lifting, etc.
- Maintaining cleanliness of delivery vehicle and cold room
- Delivering orders and invoices to customers within the assigned delivery windows
- Collecting payment from customers where applicable and knowing payment terms
- Keeping an eye and ear open for sales opportunities and talking to potential customers about East Brother Beer
- Communication - Relaying information back to East Brother Beer that is pertinent. Examples would be customer concerns/compliments, additional sales opportunities mentioned when interacting with customers, etc.
- Providing excellent customer service, ensuring that all of our customers have the best possible experience with East Brother Beer
- Outgoing personality, excellent communication skills, and the ability to multi-task and remain calm in a bustling environment
- A love for craft beer and a working knowledge of the industry
- 2-3 years experience in deliveries and customer service
- Attention to detail, cleanliness, and ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal communication and skills
- Flexible schedule
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Valid Drivers License with a clean driving record
- Some weekends may be required
Able to reach, bend, stoop, lift 55 lbs to shoulder height, and manage transport of 165 lb kegs
Ability to safely operate a handtruck and maneuver heavy items (up to 165lbs.) safely
Knowing when to ask for help with heavy items
Please send a resume and a short description of yourself to email@example.com to apply.